Our customers are leading players in automotive, industrial and mobile robotics industry. In order to strengthen our quality capabilities for these market areas, we offer an exciting career opportunity in the Process Engineering group for the role of a Reliability Engineer to perform reliability testing activities and physical failure analysis in support of existing and new products and processes. This job will allow the individual to expand and learn new engineering skillsets.
• Define reliability requirements and develop reliability qualification plans for our LiDAR and TOF imagers
• Manage the design and implementation of qualification hard- and software
• Run the internal qualification tests in our quality lab (e.g. PC, HAST, HTOL, ELFR, TC, EDR, etc.) and manage qualification tests with external partners (e.g. SD, HBM)
• Support product characterization according to AEC Q100-009
• Participate and contribute in design reviews, DFMEA etc. through the entire product development life cycle; asses and communicate reliability risk to stakeholders.
• Design and develop reliability monitoring and long term reliability testing
• Design and develop custom test fixtures to conduct various mechanical and electric testing requirements for our products
• Perform failure analysis to understand root cause and drive resolution of failures occurring during product development and during the full product lifetime cycle
• Promote the team spirit “One company, one team, one spirit!”
• Mindset of “More than you expect!”
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, with some years reliability engineering experience; Master’s degree in Engineering will be accepted in lieu of experience
• Strong engineering fundamentals and ability to apply knowledge to drive reliability testing
• Sound mathematic and statistical background
• Strong understanding of mechanical, electrical and thermal failure modes in semiconductor material
• Experience in failure analysis
• Strong data analysis skills (JMP, MATLab, Python, etc.) and very clear communication skills
• Must be a motivated team player
• Success-hungry, self-driven, flexible and able to work under pressure
• Solid negotiation skills in English and German
You want to make a difference?
Direct applications are preferred. Please send your complete application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further information, please contact Mr. Walter Bürkli, Head of Human Resources, Tel. +41 58 411 03 45.
Our customers are leading players in automotive, industrial and mobile robotics industry. In order to strengthen our quality capabilities for these market areas, we offer an...